Strawberry chia jam is an amazing recipe which is enriched with the amazing flavor and health benefits of strawberries and chia seeds.
Nutritional benefits –
Strawberries are a good source of Vitamin C and E which act as antioxidants and are good for skin. Chia seeds are rich in Dietary fiber, calcium, magnesium and healthy fats.
- 30 grams strawberries
- 10 grams chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon honey
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Nutrition Info
- 260 kcal
- 12.2 grams
- 8.8 grams
- 21.9 grams
- Take a bowl and soak the chia seeds into water for 5-7 minutes, until the seeds swell up and thickens.
- Heat strawberries over medium heat until juice is released.
- Mash these strawberries to attain desired consistency.
- Add soaked chia seeds, lime juice and honey.
- Let this mixture set for 5-10 minutes.
- Chill and enjoy your freshly made strawberry chia jam.
Over to you –
So enjoy this relishing and highly nutritious strawberry chia jam and curb your sudden sweet cravings with something healthy.