Roasted radish plate is an amazing dish which is very simple to make and is high on nutrients and offers amazing healthy benefits. It is a perfect snack to munch upon whenever you feel hungry and are looking out for some quick and nutritious snack.
Nutritional benefits –
Radishes are a great source of antioxidants and many more minerals like calcium and potassium. These minerals help in controlling blood pressure thereby improving the blood flow.
- 40 grams of radish (quartered)
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Nutrition Info
- 58.6 kcal
- 2.6 grams
- 5.5 grams
- 1. Firstly, preheat the oven or air fryer to 375 degrees.
- 2. Next, toss the quartered radishes with seasonings & salt and pepper.
- 3. Now place the radishes on a greased tray in the air fryer.
- 4. Let it cook until crisp by stirring occasionally.
- 5. Serve and enjoy.
Over to you-
Roasted radish plate is a healthy swap to unhealthy snacks. Along with this it can be a top pick for your starters in the evening.