Easy lemony basil potatoes are a perfect for meal prep and easy snacking on the go.
Potatoes are a rich source of phosphorous, calcium and zinc as well as B and C vitamins. Basil an excellent source of vitamin K, manganese, iron, vitamin A, and vitamin C. Also, it is a good source of calcium, magnesium, and omega-3 fatty acids.
- 30 grams potatoes
- ½ teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4th cup chopped basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Nutrition Info
- 76 kcal
- 5.9 grams
- 0.5 grams
- 5.7 grams
- Turn on the oven and while it’s preheating, cut the potatoes into ½-inch cubes. Toss with olive oil in a bowl.
- Spread the potato cubes out on a baking sheet and roast.
- Stir together olive oil, basil, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Toss the basil lemon oil with the potatoes and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Over to you:
Just ready in 30 minutes, these lemon basil potatoes make a great side dish that’s full of flavour and freshness.