Shilpa Shetty Always Makes Time For Her Fitness As She is Seen Performing Yoga in Between Her Shoot
By Nmami Agarwal 25-Mar 2022 Reading Time: 4 Mins
We all love a good fitness routine but we must not swear by it most of the time, due to work commitments or just laziness. The work must be taking over your fitness goals and aspirations, right? But we can always squeeze in some workout or just a few stretches in between our work schedule just like the most inspiring lady, Shilpa Shetty does. All we need is a good amount of space for our body to squat!
Shilpa Shetty is one of the most fittest actresses we can be inspired from. She is always dedicated to her healthy lifestyle, be it good food or good workout. We for quiall must be eyeing her fitness routine to stay fit and toned. A day packed with commitments and must not deter us from spring some time for fitness. And Shilpa tries her best to make the most of her time even in between work. Recently she was seen doing Natarajasana in between her shots, in a video she posted on her social media. She started with free squats then did some stretches and finally Natarajasana, before she was called in for her shot.
Both of these exercises can be really beneficial for our body and of course, stretching is great to relax and refresh the body while on work. They will keep the blood circulation going as well as refresh your mind and improve mental health.
Benefits Of Natarajasana:
- It strengthens shoulders, back, arms and legs.
- It regulates the digestive system.
- It is great for stretching the body including hands, thighs, legs, waist.
- It is great exercise to strengthen and stretch the abdomen.
- It also aids weight loss by boosting metabolism.
Benefits Of Free Squats:
- They help in strengthening the lower body musculature.
- They strengthen quadriceps, glutes and lower back.
- They are great for building up strength in abdominals.
- They help strengthen the muscles, tendons and ligaments.
- Improves mobility in the hip, knee and ankle joints.
- Squatting can help burn fat and tone the muscles.
Shilpa Shetty is also called the ‘yogini’ as she often posts pictures or videos doing different asanas and even engages her audience by telling the benefits of that particular asana. The actress is so dedicated to her body that she never misses her yoga and follows a good diet. She is a foodie too and keeps her social media game up by posting her Sunday binge picture. We all can be greatly inspired by her, and practice all kinds of yogasanas.
Over To You:
Everyone must make time for their health and fitness, even if it means to just concentrate on your breath for 10 minutes. Natarajasana can be practiced not only for flexibility and strength but also for improved focus and balance. And don’t forget to stretch!