The supercharged soup fills the vitamin and mineral requirements and is packed with lentils, herbs, and seasonings. This light lentil soup gives a boost of nutrition.
Lentils are low in calories and are a good source of protein that supports health and fiber helps in losing the appetite. The nutrients provided by the ingredients in this dish helps in arthritis protection and are good for people suffering from it. Carrots help in slowing the damage to the skin and improve immune function
- 10 grams red lentil
- 10 grams carrot( diced)
- 10 grams celery(sliced)
- 10 grams leeks(sliced)
- 5 grams tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 100 ml vegetable stock
- Kosher salt and cayenne pepper to taste
- 52 Kcal
- 3.1 grams
- 10.1 grams
- 0.2 grams
- Boil 1-2 cups of water and add in all the ingredients.
- Cover the pan and allow it to simmer for 30 minutes or until the veggies and red lentil is cooked.
- Turn off the flame; blend it using a blender; pour in a bowl and serve.
Over to you
This delicious lentil soup is nourishing, delicious, and bound to make you feel comforted.