Besan Nariyal Burfi is a desert that would never disappoint you. It is a delicacy that is enjoyed at various festivals with love and gratitude. You can also keep them handy whenever you crave something sweet.
Besan is less in calories and high in protein as compared to other flours. It is also packed with fiber and keeps the gut health strong. Nariyal contains powerful antioxidants, have an antibacterial effect, and is known to support blood sugar levels.
- ⅓ cup besan
- 2 tbsp nariyal
- 1 tbsp jaggery
- 1 tbsp ghee
- Calories Count
- 590 Kcal
- 6 Grams
- 24 Grams
- 28 Grams
- Make sugar syrup by immersing sugar in the water and boil till it reaches the one-string consistency.
- Add grated coconut into the syrup and mix well.
- Now add besan and stir continuously to avoid any lumps.
- Then add ghee slowly, while mixing.
- When the mixture dries, take it off the stove, cool and then cut into pieces and serve.
Over To You:
This barfi recipe is healthy yet very relishing. Enjoy besan nariyal barfi with your family on festive occasions without any guilt.