Rajgira Sheera is a dish which curbs your sweet cravings and provide you with ample health benefits along with great taste.
Nutritional benefits –
Rajgira ingredient which is highly rich in its fibre and antioxidant content. Thus, it aids proper digestion in your body and also it is gluten free thus is said to be good for patients with gluten intolerance.
- 20 grams Rajgira
- 5 grams ghee
- 5 grams Jaggery
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Almonds and pistachio for garnishing
- Calories- 143.4 kcal
- Protein- 1.9 grams
- Carbohydrates- 16.1 grams
- Fat- 5.4 grams
- Take a heavy bottom pan and heat ghee into it.
- Add rajgira flour into it and roast it on medium heat until it is slight brown and a nutty aroma is there.
- Add 1 cup of water and cook until the consistency of sheera is optioned (which is slightly thinner than that of a halwa).
- Cook until water is completely absorbed by the flours.
- Add jaggery and cardamom powder and mix well and cook for few minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with almonds and pistachios.
Over to you-
Rajgira Sheera is a healthy dish that is filled with the goodness of rajgira thus is healthy to be consumed during the changing weather time.