A quick yet healthy morning breakfast is what keeps everyone going. Getting with it, there’s something simple, yet satisfying cauliflower toast, a slice of fresh toast in the morning to curb down the morning hunger pangs.
Cauliflower is a cruciferous vegetable that is naturally high in fibre and B-vitamins. It protects the body from various harmful effects.
- 20 grams cauliflower, cut into florets
- 50 grams eggs
- 5 grams parmesan cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Nutrition Info
- 112 kcal
- 2.2 grams
- 8.8 grams
- 8 grams
- Preheat oven to 425º F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Finely grate cauliflower and transfer to a large bowl. Microwave on high, fore few minutes. Drain thoroughly with paper towels until mixture is dry.
- Add egg, cheddar, and garlic powder to cauliflower bowl and season with salt and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Form cauliflower into toast shapes on prepared baking sheet and bake until golden.
- Transfer to a plate and top with desired toppings.
Over to you:
Looking for a low-carb way to enjoy toast in the morning? Try these cauliflower toasts and enrich your heath.