Healthy black bean burger is an amazing recipe enriched with the goodness of Black beans in the form of crispy tikkis.
Black bean is rich in fiber, calcium and protein. Also it is a fair source of folate, iron, calcium, phosphorous, copper and manganese. Avocado fruit is rich in potassium and is loaded with fiber content which helps in digestion. It also contains fatty acids which are good for controlling Cholesterol and other heart problems. Also curd is rich in protein and calcium and also is said to be as a probiotic which helps in building up of gut friendly bacteria, thereby improving upon your gut health.
- 10 grams of boiled black beans
- 10 grams oats
- 10 grams onion
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds or jeera
- Salt as per taste
- 1-2 green chillies
- 5 grams of oil
- 2 whole wheat/ multigrain buns
- 10 grams Sliced onion
- 10 grams sliced tomato
- 10 grams avocado
- 10 grams curd
- Nutrition Info
- 262 kcal
- 35.2 grams
- 8.6 grams
- 8.7 grams
- To make tikki take boiled black beans in a bowl.
- Add oats, onion, green chilies and all the spices and mix well.
- Blend this mixture in a blender and divide them into 1-2 equal portions and give them desired shape and flatten them with the help of your palm.
- Heat nonstick tawa and cook the tikkis using oil until they turn golden brownish in color.
- Now take avocado along with curd and blend them to make a sauce.
- Add salt and pepper as desired.
- Now assemble the burger with the sauce, sliced vegetables and the tikki.
- Enjoy the healthy treat.
Over to you
Try this yummy and full of nutrition recipe of Black bean burgers and satisfy your carb cravings.