Sheera is one of the traditional desserts in India that is enjoyed by all but giving it an interesting twist with rolled oats, banana and dates proves to be healthy shot of the dessert.
Oats are loaded with dietary fibre and have a range of healthy cholesterol-lowering properties. They are also rich in antioxidants.
- 15 grams rolled oats
- 50 ml milk
- 2.5 grams dates, finely chopped
- 40 grams banana
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- 2.5 grams almonds peeled and sliced
- Nutrition Info
- 185 kcal
- 20.4 grams
- 4.2 grams
- 7.7 grams
- Heat ghee in a kadhai and roast oats on medium flame.
- Add milk, dates and water, mix well.
- Remove from the flame, mash the banana and add in it, mix well.
- Serve hot and garnish with almonds.
Over to you:
This oats banana sheera has a new taste that is sure to rock taste buds of old and young, a must try.