Quinoa stew is a relishing soup with the goodness of quinoa and vegetables served in a bowl.
Quinoa is a multi-beneficial grain which is a rich source of protein as well as fiber. It is also a fair source of magnesium, potassium and B vitamins.
- 20 grams quinoa
- 10 grams onion
- 20 grams tomato
- 10 beans
- 20 grams carrot
- 2-3 Garlic cloves
- ½ cup vegetable broth or water
- 1 spring coriander leaves
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Nutrition Info
- 84.3 kcal
- 13.6 grams
- 3.2 grams
- 1.3 grams
- Bring quinoa to boil until the water has been absorbed to half.
- Take a sauce pan and add onion, garlic, carrot, beans and sauteed them until tender.
- Then add tomato, quinoa, water, coriander leaves and salt and pepper as per taste.
- Bring it to a boil and then let it simmer for a few minutes until quinoa is tender.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander leaves.
Over to you:
So Sit back and Enjoy this healthy yet easy to make Quinoa stew at your home.