These mini almond banana breads are healthy enough for breakfast and melt in your mouth.
Almond Flour: Almond flour is particularly rich in vitamin E, a group of fat-soluble compounds that act as anti oxidants in your body. In fact, several studies have linked higher vitamin E intakes to lower rates of heart disease and Alzheimer’s. Magnesium is another nutrient that’s abundant in almond flour. It’s involved in many processes in your body and may provide several benefits, including improved blood sugar control, reduced insulin resistance and lower blood pressure.
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 20 grams almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Nutrition Info
- 262 kcal
- 27.0 grams
- 10.0 grams
- 14.5 grams
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray silicone muffin tin with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a blender or food processor, add bananas, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, baking soda, powder, salt and process until smooth.
- Add almond flour and process just enough to combine. Pause, scrape the walls and process just a bit again to combine. Add chocolate chips and stir with a spatula.
- Using an ice cream scoop, add the batter to the opening and bake for 30 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick inserted come out clean. Remove from the oven, let it cool for 20 minutes and enjoy.
Over to You
These almond flour banana muffins are an absolute delight for kids. Do try this recipe and enjoy the goodness.