Buckwheat and Chia seeds Porridge is an amazing dish to enjoy during breakfast or lunch with your family and friends. Made with goodness of buckwheat and healthy chia seeds it is the perfect dish to be tried upon which can be prepared instantly too.
Chia seeds are the excellent source of fibre and protein. Buckwheat is a cereal which is a good source of protein, fibre, and healthful complex carbohydrates. Due to high content of dietary fibre, it helps in controlling sugar levels, managing elevated cholesterol levels and boosting digestion.
- 10 grams buckwheat
- 10 grams oats
- 5 grams chia seeds
- 30 ml milk (low fat)
- 2 cups water
- 20 grams apple
- 20 grams pear
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- ¼ teaspoon ginger powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- Nutrition Info
- 175.7 kcal
- 15.6 grams
- 4.5 grams
- 7.5 grams
- Take a bowl and buckwheat and oats. Cover well while adding cold water.
- Secondly, put chia seeds in another bowl with 1 cup of milk. Now leave both bowls separately overnight.
- Now drain the buckwheat and oats, sieve then rinse well under cold water.
- Next, place the chia seeds with milk in a saucepan along with remaining milk, buckwheat, oats, grated apple and pear with all the spices, coconut sugar and vanilla extract.
- Cook this mixture over a low heat for about 30 minutes. Keep stirring often until it becomes thick and creamy. You can adjust the consistency by adding water.
- Serve with your choice of toppings.
Over to you:
Try this easy and simple recipe which can be prepared easily during any time of the day.