Kale chips are the perfect nutritious mid-day snack to indulge in.
Kale is rich in Vitamin C, K, and Iron. Kale is high in anti-oxidants.
- 76 Kcal
- 1.4 Grams
- 2.8 Grams
- 7.3 Grams
- 2 cups of Kale, after removing stems
- 1.5 Tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt as per Taste
- Pre-Heat Oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Wash Kale thoroughly and pat dry them with tissues.
- Drizzle the kale with oil and sprinkle some salt. Mix and toss them well so that it gets coated well.
- Now spread Kale on the baking dish evenly and Bake for 8-12 minutes at 200 degrees Celsius until they turn crisp.
Over to You
Do not like Kale, but Kale Chips are a must-try recipe.