We know that quarantine is affecting your self-care routine like nothing else! With no parlour treatments, no facial massages, your face and skin might look messy, dull and tired and you might be worried about what to do to restore your natural glow and to make your skin healthy, supple and radiant. Here are some easy and natural ways to boost your beauty and to make your skin all shiny and polished. All you have to do is just swear by these few small changes in your routine and you will definitely get that rejuvenating skin with much ease. Also, these changes are all-natural so you don’t have to worry about any chemicals, reactions and side-effects.
Add these small changes in your routine and notice the big difference in your radiance.
- Clean up: Cleansing the skin is the first and foremost step to get fresh and healthy skin. It eradicates the dirt while reducing the chances of developing acne. Other than using your favourite face cleanser, you can also incorporate a home-made natural cleanser for effective results. If you have oily skin you can mix ingredients like besan, milk and lemon and cleanse your skin with it twice a day. If you have dry skin you can make honey and egg cleanser and you can use it once daily.
- Add Vitamin C: One of the best elements that can give you radiant and shiny skin is ‘Vitamin C.’ It is suitable for all skin types and can easily brighten your skin tone like nothing else. You can use a Vitamin C serum, use Aloe Vera gel or face mask, get a papaya massage, apply tomato mask to brighten out your skin.
- Exfoliate: Exfoliation is a basic step to remove all the impurities and dead skin cells from the skin. Exfoliation can not only reduce the chances of getting acne but it also enhances the circulation of blood which is extremely beneficial to get healthy and supple skin. Make a natural exfoliator at your home by combining coffee with honey or coconut oil. Massage this exfoliator on your skin for about 10-15 minutes and wash off. Use it twice a week for effective results.
- Moisturize: Cleaning done! Exfoliating done! Now it’s time to moisturize your skin. A great skin moisturizer can make your skin charming and glowing. It can effortlessly nourish your skin while making it youthful and healthy. Make your own moisturizer at home by mixing aloe Vera gel, Vitamin E gel and coconut oil together. You can apply it after washing your face and even use it as a night cream.
- Night care is the best care: You have heard that night care is the best care! Yes, that’s true! Skin heals properly at night and that is why it is extremely important to maintain a healthy night skincare routine. You can use tomato mask, cucumber mask, coconut oil mask and Aloe Vera face mask to transport active ingredients to your skin. You can also use a home-made moisturizer after your face mask to properly hydrate and moisturize your skin.
Add these skin care tips in your lifestyle to hydrate your skin properly. Apart from this, eat a well- balanced and healthy diet to nourish your skin from within.