Vegan pancake is a perfect snack to satisfy your taste buds. It is easy to prepare dish with ample nutritional benefits.
Soya flour is rich in protein, iron, B vitamins and calcium and oats atta is rich in dietary fiber which helps in better digestion and also they provide you with energy. Therefore these flours make a perfect combination for a vegan person.
- 10 grams oats flour
- 10 grams soya flour
- 1/4th teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- 5 grams coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 20 grams milk
- 5 grams oil
- Fresh fruits (for serving)
- Nutrition Info
- 162.5 kcal
- 14.4 grams
- 6.6 grams
- 7.8 grams
- Take a large bowl, whisk together oats flour, soya flour, sugar, baking powder and pinch of salt.
- Add hot milk and vanilla essence into it and mix well until smooth.
- Now take a nonstick pan and pour the batter into it.
- Cook for 2 minutes and then flip when you see bubbles foaming around the edges of pancakes.
- Cook evenly from both the sides and serve along with fresh fruits.
Over to you:
So Sit back, relax and enjoy this healthy yet easy to make Vegan pancake at your home.