Salmon is one dish that is enjoyed by most people. Salmon Walnut Fritters is one recipe with a twist to ordinary salmon. It is made in a special way to provide you with amazing taste and ample benefits.
Salmon is well known for having heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3s help prevent the build-up of plaque in your arteries, which in turn improves blood flow throughout the body.
- 50 grams smoked salmon
- 10 grams oats
- 10 grams parmesan cheese
- 5 grams walnuts
- 20 grams onions
- 5 grams sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric
- Nutrition Info
- 118.2 kcal
- 1.8 grams
- 2.3 grams
- 5.7 grams
- Take all the ingredients and mix them for the patties together with a large spatula until well blended.
- Now heat the oven to 180 degree Celsius and line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Make small round patty shapes from the mixture by pressing between your palms.
- Now lay each patty on the baking tray and bake for 20 mins until they turn golden in colour.
- Serve hot with hung curd dip.
Over to you:
Salmon Walnut Fritters are full of flavour and a healthy dish which provides you with various nutrients. Along with this it is a top pick for your starters or evening snack.