Broccoli chutney is an amazing chutney which is easy to make yet is highly nutritious. It is very interesting dip to be served along with your snacks or sautee vegetables.
Broccoli is very light vegetable which is high in fiber and thus can aid proper digestion. Essential vitamins and minerals like folate, vitamin c are also present in them.
- 20 grams of broccoli
- 10 grams of channa dal
- 5 grams of urad dal
- 1-2 Green chillies
- 20 grams onion
- 1-2 garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon jeera powder
- 1 spring coriander leaves
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Nutrition Info
- 65.5 kcal
- 10.1 grams
- 4 grams
- 0.8 grams
- Take a sauce pan and heat some oil.
- Add channa dal, urad dal to it and allow them to cook until brown color is obtained.
- Add broccoli into it and cook for few minutes.
- Then add dal mixture, broccoli, onion, garlic, green chilies, coriander leaves and the spices into a bleander.
- Blend to form a fine paste. Your broccoli chutney is ready.
Over to you
Broccoli chutney is full of flavors and a healthy dip to serve along with sautee vegetables or any snacks.