Strawberry oats kheer is very easy to prepare and has a creamy texture. It is rich and very nutritious. The combination of strawberries along with oats makes it filling and healthy. Nuts provide that crunchiness to the dessert.
Oats being a great source of fiber is good for constipation and helps to lower blood sugar levels. Strawberries are rich in vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin C and K. These are low-calorie, fiber-rich, and abundant in antioxidants and polyphenols.
- 15 grams oats (soaked overnight)
- 2-3 cashew
- 2-3 almonds
- 15 grams strawberries
- 50ml milk
- ½ teaspoon cardamom powder
- Nutrition Info
- 115 kcal
- 14.5 grams
- 5.1 grams
- 4.2 grams
- Take a clean pan and add milk to a boil.
- Then add in the oats and cook for about 8 minutes by continuously stirring.
- Add in the chopped strawberries along with nuts and cardamom powder.
- Allow it to cook for another 5 minutes and serve.
Over to you:
Oats strawberry kheer is a fiber rich dish and is a healthy alternative to the other kheer. It is enjoyed by kids and can be prepared using different fruits and nuts in combination with oats.