Spinach garlic stir fry is a bowl filled with the goodness of spinach enriched with the flavor of garlic which is a perfect combination for our chapattis.
Nutritional benefits –
Spinach which is the main ingredient of this recipe, is an excellent source of Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Vitamin C and folate and also it is a fair source of manganese, magnesium, iron and vitamin B2. Garlic is known for its anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
- 40 grams of Spinach
- 1-2 green chilies
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 20 grams onion
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- 5 grams of oil
- Nutrition Info
- 44.3 kcal
- 2.7 grams
- 1.1 grams
- 5.2 grams
- Take a saucepan and heat oil into it. Fry cumin seeds, onion, ginger, and garlic paste and green chilies.
- Add chopped spinach along with all the spices into it. Cook until the spinach are crisp and done.
- Simmer for few minutes and add salt, black pepper as per taste.
- Serve hot
- Pro tip- you can also add tomatoes to enhance the flavour
Over to you-
Try this yummy recipe of spinach garlic stir fry and have it along with your bread or chapattis.