Mighty Spinach muffin recipe is a very delicious, delightful and very healthy recipe that you can enjoy post meals or when you are hovered by sugar cravings.
Oats are rich in dietary fiber which helps in better digestion and also they provide you with energy. Spinach is an excellent source of Vitamin A, Vitamin K, Vitamin C and folate. It is also a fair source of manganese, magnesium, iron and vitamin B2.
- 20 grams oats flour
- 20 grams spinach
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 egg whole
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 5 grams of coconut sugar
- Pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Nutrition Info
- 212.8 kcal
- 4.7 grams
- 5.8 grams
- 8.9 grams
- 1. Preheat the oven to 200 degree Celsius.
- 2. Pressure cook spinach leaves until soft and puree them.
- 3. In a bowl whisk together egg, olive oil, lime juice, spinach puree and coconut sugar.
- 4. In another bowl sieve oats flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- 5. Now mix together the dry and wet ingredients followed by addition of vanilla essence.
- 6. Take the muffin molds and add the spoonful of batter into them.
- 7. Bake for around 19-20 minutes.
- 8. Serve and enjoy.
Over to you:
Mighty Spinach muffin is a perfect desert which is a combined package of delicious taste and ample benefits. It is for sure a must try!