Ginger beetroot and carrot salad is a simple, easy to prepare and quick recipe for you to give you a crispy and spicy tinge. So, let’s count on this recipe which is inclusive of colorful vegetables to fill you up with ample fiber and other essential nutrients.
Carrot is a rich source of Vitamin A and fiber. Its consumption is linked to improved vision and decreased cholesterol levels. Beetroots are rich in iron, folic acid, vitamin A and vitamin C. It helps in building up immunity because of its antioxidant properties. Whereas the ginger is having antibacterial and antiviral and anti-cancerous properties in it.
- Carrot – 20 grams
- Broccoli – 20 grams
- Onion – 20 grams
- Beetroot – 20 grams
- Mushrooms – 10 grams
- Ginger- 1 inch
- Green chillies – 2-3
- Olive Oil – 1 teaspoon
- 93 Kilo calories
- 2.4 grams
- 27.6 grams
- 5.5 grams
- Heat olive oil in a wok over high heat flame and add finely chopped ginger.
- Wash all the vegetables such as onion, carrot, beetroot, broccoli, mushrooms and green chillies.
- Now add all the vegetables in the wok.
- Stir fry for 5-8 minutes until the vegetables soften. Add salt as per taste
- Serve hot and sprinkle seasonings and herbs to enhance flavour.
Over to you:
Ginger beetroot and carrot salad is a simple and quick recipe and can be prepared instantly when you suffer from major hunger pangs. It’s a must try