The classic crunchy chicken strips are perfect for all those chicken lovers. This is baked at the correct temperature and has that scrumptiously crisp exterior. Warmly spiced chicken strips are served with garlicky curd dip.
Chicken is by far a great source of protein that is good for muscle growth and development. The amino acid, tryptophan in chicken boosts the serotonin levels of the brain and provides a comforting food. Garlic has antimicrobial properties and helps to get rid of the common cold and has also been shown to improve cholesterol levels.
- • 1-2 chicken breasts ( cut into thick strips)
- • 1-2 garlic clove
- • 1 teaspoon madras curry powder
- • 1 teaspoon lime juice
- • 1 teaspoon homemade peanut butter
- 228 Kcal
- 30.9 grams
- 11.97 grams
- 10.2 grams
- • Start by preheating the oven at 200 degrees Celsius and lining a baking tray with some non-stick paper.
- • Take a small bowl and add in the peanut butter, garlic, madras curry powder, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Mix well so that all the ingredients combine well.
- • Then add this dressing over the chicken breast fillets and mix well. Layer them well on the baking sheet and allow them to bake for 5-10 minutes or until cooked well.
- • Serve with cucumber and garlic yogurt dip.
Over to you:
Crunchy chicken strips are easy to prepare and are hot, fresh, crispy on the outside, and juicy on the inside. These perfect chicken strips are a great snack or appetizer for the barbeques and the garlic yogurt dip makes it a complete meal.