Soba noodle salad is a relishing recipe which you can enjoy at any time during the day. It consist of nutritious ingredients such as mushrooms, carrots and Tomato to provide you with tangy tinge and flavor.
Avocado fruit is rich in potassium and is loaded with fiber content which helps in digestion. It also contains fatty acids which are good for controlling Cholesterol and other heart problems. Onions have antioxidants within them. It also contain certain components which are said to reduce inflammation in the body. Whereas garlic is said to have anti-viral, anti- bacterial and anti-cancerous properties.
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, grated
For soba noodles
- 15 grams Whole wheat noodles
- 20 grams onion
- 20 grams tomato
- 10 grams avocado
- 1 spring coriander leaves for garnishing
- Nutrition Info
- 124 kcal
- 12.1 grams
- 2.6 grams
- 6.4 grams
- Firstly to make the dressing take a bowl and combine lime juice, oil and garlic.
- Take a sauce pan and add noodles to boil and cook thoroughly until they are soft.
- Then toss the noodles, diced avocado, finely chopped onions, finely chopped tomato along with the sauce.
- Serve garnished with coriander.
Over to you
Soba noodle salad is a perfect bowl of delicious taste and ample benefits. It is for sure a must try.