Murmura ladoo is an amazing treat filled with the health benefits and an amazing flavour. Made with the goodness of puffed rice and jaggery, it is a perfect snack to munch on during this cold weather.
Puffed rice is high in fibre and complex carbohydrates. They are one of the healthy options to opt for in order to satisfy your cravings and provide you with instant energy. Jaggery is rich in iron, folate, zinc and selenium contents.
- 30 grams of puffed rice (murmura)
- 5 grams jaggery
- 5 grams ghee
- Nutrition Info
- 203.8 kcal
- 26.7 grams
- 2.3 grams
- 8.4 grams
- To start with, take a sauce pan and dry roast rice puffs or murmura until they become crispy.
- Then heat ghee and jaggery in pan. Whisk until they are mixed properly and mixture begins to dry out and caramelize.
- Add puffed rice to this caramelized mixture. Mix well and make small balls out of this mixture to form balls.
- Your puffed rice balls are ready. Have them straightaway or store in an airtight container for future use.
Over to you
So, enjoy these healthy, light and crispy delights as an alternative to your full fat desserts and quench your sweet cravings.