Choco banana bites are perfect snacks to grab on and are loved by all especially kids. The banana, chocolate and marshmallow layering makes this recipe even more interesting providing a crunchy smooth texture to the bites.
Bananas are good in potassium and help in blood pressure levels. They also help in relieving the menstrual cramps. Manganese in bananas is good for the skin. They are good for digestion and provide energy.
- 20 grams banana
- 10 grams marshmallow
- 5 grams of crisp biscuits
- 5-gram chocolate chips
- Nutrition Info
- 73 kcal
- 16.1 grams
- 0.5 grams
- 0.8 grams
- Start by slicing the banana.
- Take a parchment paper and line in a baking sheet.
- Place the banana slices on a baking sheet and top them with marshmallows.
- Crush the crisp biscuits and sprinkle over the bananas
- Top each banana with another layer of banana and stick with a toothpick.
- Freeze it until an hour.
- Take a small bowl and melt in some chocolate chips.
- Dip each banana sandwich to coat with the chocolate and then with crushed crisp biscuits
- Then set again in the freezer for 30 minutes to freeze.
- Serve and enjoy.
Over to you:
These choco banana bites are easy, healthy and a delicious treat. These heavenly treats are a great way to keep cool in summers.