Creamy Curried Lentil and butternut soup is an amazing recipe made with the goodness of lentils and butternut. This super healthy and delicious taste could be enjoyed during evening supper or at any point of time during the day.
Lentils are energy dense, have a good amount of fibre and improve digestion. They contain antioxidants which help in managing chronic conditions such as diabetes and heart diseases.
- 15 grams lentil
- 20 grams onion
- 10 grams butternut squash
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- Fresh celery for garnishing
- Nutrition Info
- 75.8 kcal
- 4.9 grams
- 3.7 grams
- 5.2 grams
- Take a non-stick pan and heat onion, garlic over a medium flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Now take another pan and stir in lentils and butternut squash, then add onion & garlic mixture. Add 2 cups vegetable stock and bring to boil over a medium flame.
- Stir continuously. Add salt and pepper and water to dilute it further.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh celery and serve hot.
Over to you:
Give a try to this yummy and healthy recipe and enjoy this flavourful and delicious soup.