Are you looking for healthier munching options then try out these baked zucchini fries! These delicious fries are healthy, tasty and served with a delicious yogurt spread.
Zucchini is very nutritious and rich in antioxidants that reduce the blood sugar levels and aids digestion. It is high in vitamin A and helps in heart health. It is also low in calories therefore aids in weight loss.
- 15 grams zucchini
- 5 grams breadcrumbs
- 1 egg beaten
- ½ teaspoon Italian herbs
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 10-gram yogurt
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Nutrition Info
- 91 kcal
- 7 grams
- 6.4 grams
- 4.1 grams
- Start by preheating an oven to 220°C
- Line aluminum foil on the baking tray and lightly spray with oil spray.
- Cut off the zucchini ends and cut into fries shape.
- Take a small bowl and add in the breadcrumbs, herbs and give it a mix.
- Dip zucchini in the beaten egg and then to breadcrumbs to coat.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Let it bake for 30 minutes or until it turns golden brown.
- Take the yogurt and add garlic, lemon juice, and salt and mix well to combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
Over to you:
Try this amazing and easy recipe and munch on a healthy version of fries.