Roasted carrots with Cardamom are a simple, easy to prepare and quick recipe which will give you a crispy and spicy tinge. So, let’s count on this super amazing recipe that you can opt to relieve your hunger pangs which will fill you up with ample fibre and other essential nutrients.
Carrot is a rich source of Vitamin A and fibre. Its consumption is linked to improved vision and decreased cholesterol levels.
- 50 grams carrot
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Nutrition Info
- 54.2 kcal
- 2.2 grams
- 1.4 grams
- 2.8 grams
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 450F.
- Combine all the ingredients like oil, salt, cardamom in a bowl.
- Peel the carrots and slice them. Add carrots to the cardamom mixture and toss well to coat.
- Now spread these carrots evenly on a rimmed baking sheet and roast the carrots while stirring twice.
- Roast the carrots for 30 minutes until they turn golden.
- Serve hot and immediately.
Over to you:
Roasted carrots with Cardamom is a simple and quick recipe and can be prepared instantly when you suffer from major hunger pangs. It’s a must try.