Mustard –yogurt eggplant curry is a healthy and an interesting way to have your egg plants. You can try them with your breads or chapattis and enjoy.
Eggplant or brinjal is highly rich in various vitamins and minerals and also is known as high fiber low calorie vegetable. Thus is really helpful in maintain low blood sugar levels and also is goof for heart patients.
- 30 grams Eggplant/Brinjal
- 20 grams curd
- 1tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp Ginger powder and chat masala
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Oil for Pan-frying
- Nutrition Info
- 64.6 kcal
- 1.6 grams
- 1 grams
- 5.8 grams
- Take all the spices together in a bowl and mix them. Divide this mixture to two parts.
- Take eggplant and cut into thin slices and coat them with the spices mixture evenly from both the sides.
- Heat oil in pan and pan fry the egg plants till crisp and light brown until they are cooked evenly from both the sides.
- Meanwhile take another bowl of spices mixture and mix it well with yogurt.
- Add this spiced yogurt over the egg-plants and cook for few minutes on low flame.
- Serve hot.
Over to you
So enjoy this healthy and tasty version of eggplants along with your breads or chapattis. This recipe is a must try!