Pumpkin Seed Crisp is an amazing recipe which is made with the goodness of pumpkin seeds. It is highly nutritious and is a dessert that can be relished during any time.
Pumpkin seeds are rich in magnesium, fibre and antioxidants. Raisins are highly rich in iron and dietary fibre. Almonds are a great source of vitamin E, magnesium and selenium whereas jaggery is loaded with fibre and iron.
- 10 grams pumpkin seeds
- 5 grams almonds
- 5 grams raisins
- 5 grams of jaggery
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 5 grams of desi ghee
- Nutrition Info
- 175.2 kcal
- 7.7 grams
- 4.2 grams
- 13.2 grams
- To make chikki, Take a nonstick pan and put it on medium flame then dry roast all the ingredients except for ghee & jaggery for 5-6 minutes and keep aside. (You can choose the seeds as per availability at your place)
- Now add ghee and jaggery into the pan and mix well. Continue to cook for 2-3 more minutes.
- Then add roasted seeds, cardamom into it and mix it well.
- Roll this mixture over the clean slab of your kitchen into a thin sheet.
- Then cut out small square pieces using a sharp knife.
- Allow these crispies to cool down and store them in an airtight container.
Over to you
Try this yummy recipe of pumpkin seed crisp and relish the changing season with the warmness of this healthy and filling snack.