Monsoon is the most awaited season post scorching heat during summers. Rains bring relief with a lot of greenery and a cool breeze. Although the weather becomes pleasant but also brings a lot of humidity and moisture to the surrounding. Monsoon also brings skin-related problems with it.
With the change in the weather skin-related issues like acne, and open pores tend to rise. This requires the skincare routine to be changed. Along with the basic routine of cleansing, toning, and moisturizing, certain DIY needs to be followed.
Here Are 5 Masks DIYs To Tackle the Stickiness
- Multani Mitti – Multani mitti is an amazing natural ingredient for treating dull skin. Multani helps in clearing the skin, lightening the acne, and clogging the pores. Exfoliating Multani mitti helps in removing the dirt, excess oil, and impurities. Multani mitti helps in regularizing the sebaceous gland helping in controlling the oily skin. Though Multani mitti is known to work better for oily skin, however, used in the correct combination can also do wonders for dry skin.
- Multani mitti can be used in combination with Rosewater or turmeric or milk.
- Yogurt – Yogurt is a powerful ingredient for a glowing face. It acts as a natural moisturizer for the skin. Yogurt is rich in B-Complex vitamin, Vitamin D, rich in calcium, and zinc. Yogurt replenishes the skin, brightens the skin texture, reduces the blemishes, and makes the tissues healthy. Yogurt can be used with a combination of honey or turmeric or oats.
- Honey – Honey helps in making the skin soft and supple. During monsoon, skin becomes dull and requires moisturizer. Honey acts as an oil-free moisturizer and brightens up the skin. Honey has anti-oxidant, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties and helps in treating the breakouts and acne due to inflammation on the face. Honey can be applied with a combination of turmeric or lemon juice or almond flour or plain honey depending on what suits you and your skin type.
- Lemon – Lemon is the most powerful ingredient for intake or topical use. It has Vitamin C rich, anti-oxidant rich which has many benefits. Lemon helps in brightening the skin, removing dead cells, reduce blemishes. Lemon helps in protecting the skin from building up the excess oil. Combinations of Lemon with different ingredients may help to act as a moisturizer, exfoliator, or cleanser. Lemon can be combined with Olive oil Brown Sugar or glycerine or rose water.
- Banana – Banana doe wonder to the skin. It nourishes the skin, reduces breakouts, and also helps in reducing the aging of the skin. Banana is rich in Vitamin B, C, Potassium, and zinc. Banana act as a great moisturizer. Banana can be used in combination with turmeric or lemon juice or honey.
Over To You
The skincare routine is essential during monsoon. Applying masks daily for 10-15 minutes keeps the skin healthy and glowing.