Sweet Cravings are difficult to satisfy when on a healthy diet. Here’s a Buckwheat Crepe with strawberry sauce; a healthy and tasty recipe for satisfying sweet cravings.
Buckwheat is gluten-free and rich in fiber. Buckwheat also has a good amount of protein and antioxidant properties. Flax Seeds are high in fiber, healthy fats, and good sources of Omega 3. Strawberries are good sources of vitamin c, and fiber antioxidants and are low in calories.
- 236 Kcal
- 7.8 Grams
- 34.1 Grams
- 9 Grams
- 3.5 Tbsp. of Buckwheat flour
- ¼ cup Low fat Milk
- ½ cup Water
- 1 Tps. of Flax Seeds powder
- ½ Inch Cinnamon stick
- 1 Drop Stevia
- 1 Tsp. Oil
- 4-5 Medium strawberry
- A pinch of Salt
- Combine Buckwheat flour, flax seeds powder, water, and milk and prepare a thin batter. Add a pinch of salt.
- Heat a non-stick pan and brush with some oil. Spread a thin layer of batter on a non-stick pan.
- Now prepare a stew. Cut strawberries into thick slices.
- In a pan, add strawberries, ¼ cup water, and a cinnamon stick. Keep it for cooking for 15 minutes until the sauce thickened.
- Then add stevia and mix well.
- Take strawberry stew and spread it on the center of the buckwheat crepe and fold the crepe.
- Buckwheat Crepe with Strawberry Stew is ready to serve.
Over To You
Next time when you have a sweet craving; do try Buckwheat Crepe with strawberry stew.