Bhungara potato is a spicy and tangy dish from the streets of Gujarat which is can be consumed in combination with your breads and chapattis.
Nutritional benefits –
Potato is rich is potassium, vitamin C and Vitamin B6. Potato is a starchy vegetable which keeps you fuller for a longer period of time thereby curbs satiety.
- 20 grams of potatoes
- 20 grams of onions
- 20 grams of tomato
- 1 teaspoon of ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 spring curry leaves
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- 5 grams of oil
- Nutrition Info
- 77.2 kcal
- 6.2 grams
- 0.8 grams
- 5.05 grams
- Take the potatoes and cut them into medium sized pieces.
- Add chopped chilies and the spices as per taste and mix well.
- To prepare gravy, heat little oil in pan and add ginger garlic paste.
- Add finely chopped onions and sautee it till golden brown.
- Add tomato puree and the spices as per taste.
- Add the potatoes and stir until cooked.
- Serve hot with rice or with breads or chapattis.
Over to you-
Try this yummy recipe of Bhungara potato and have it along with your breads or chapattis.