Grilled potato salad is a salad which will keep you fuller for longer period of time. This salad is enriched with the goodness with potatoes and blueberries.
Potato is rich is potassium, vitamin C and Vitamin B6. Potato is a starchy vegetable which keeps you fuller for a longer period of time thereby curbs satiety. Blueberries are rich in antioxidant, vitamin C and Vitamin A.
- 20 grams Potato
- 20 grams onion
- 10 grams blueberries
- 5 grams olive oil
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 spring fresh coriander leaves
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Nutrition Info
- 74.3 kcal
- 6.2 grams
- 0.67 grams
- 5.1 grams
- Firstly boil the potatoes and let them cool for some time.
- Meanwhile prepare the dressing with onions, lime juice salt and pepper and coriander leaves in a blender. Blend into a smooth paste.
- Grill the potatoes seasoned with oil, salt and pepper on a griller.
- Also grill the blueberries for 2 minutes, until they turn darker blue color.
- Assemble the salad with potatoes, blueberries along with the dressing.
Over to you
So Try this grilled potato salad along with your meals or a bowl of freshly made soup served hot.