Bell peppers are rich in Vitamin C and are rich in antioxidants. Quinoa is rich in Fiber, Protein and is gluten-free. Quinoa helps in reducing cholesterol and blood sugar levels and also is rich in many other nutrients making it healthy.
- 1/4 Cup Quinoa
- 1 Cup Vegetable Stock
- 2 Tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Bell Pepper
- ¼ Tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 Clove thinly sliced
- ½ Small Zucchini, seeded and chopped
- 1 small Red Onion, chopped
- Some Parsley and Mint Leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 Small Tomato, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 362.6 Kcal
- 14.6 Grams
- 53 Grams
- 20.2 Grams
- preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Boil quinoa in vegetable stock. Cover and simmer until the grain turns translucent and soft.
- Cut the Bell pepper into 2 halves. Drizzle some olive oil and season with black pepper and salt.
- Roast the downside of the bell pepper until they begin to char and peppers are tender for about 20 minutes.
- Heat a pan, add olive oil, garlic, zucchini, onions, tomato, and sautee. Add salt and pepper to it and let it cook till the vegetables soften.
- Then add quinoa and combine all ingredients well. Garnish with parsley and mint leaves.
- Stuff the roasted bell peppers with quinoa stuffing. Arrange them on the baking tray and roast them at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Top the stuffed peppers with crumbled feta cheese.
Over To You
Quinoa and bell peppers with a twist in preparation are worth a try.