Cumin contains compounds called flavonoids that work as antioxidants in the body. Fennel seeds helps loosen mucus in the lungs and relives cough/sore throat. Coriander is the powerhouse of antioxidants that show immune-boosting, anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory and neuroprotective effects.
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1. In a pan take some water and bring it to boil.
- 2. Add all dried whole spices into the pan.
- 3. Let the concoction brew for 2 minutes.
- 4. Strain, and drink it hot
- 5. You can also add cinnamon or ginger powder (optional)
Over to you:
Heal your lungs with this herbalicious drink enriched with goodness of nature.