Pomegranate guacamole is the Mexican classic with a healthy twist and goodness of healthy fats combined with amazing taste. You can use this dip with your baked crunchies, and munch on guilt-free!
Avocado is loaded with heart-healthy monounsaturated fatty acids. It can lower your cholesterol and triglyceride levels. They contain more potassium than bananas, hence excellent to lower high blood pressure as well. Pomegranate is rich in Vitamin A, iron and folic acid levels which maintains the haemoglobin levels of your body. It is also rich in antioxidant levels which helps in building the immune system. It is also very good for skin.
- 40 grams ripe avocado (pitted and cut into halves)
- 20 grams onion (finely chopped)
- 20 grams tomato (finely chopped, remove pulp and seeds)
- 20 grams pomegranate seeds
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt- (as per taste)
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- Nutrition Info
- 95.8 kcal
- 6.4 grams
- 3.4 grams
- 6.8 grams
- Scoop out the pulp from avocado.
- In a bowl, put the avocado, and mash it properly using a fork.
- Add chopped onion, tomato, coriander leaves.
- Top it with pomegranate seeds and add salt. Drizzle with lemon juice
- Mix well, and your guacamole is ready
Over to you:
Pomegranate Guacamole is a simple easy to prepare and healthy recipe which you can relish with any starter. It is for sure a must try.