Winter vegetable salad is a salad which will keep you fuller for a longer period of time. This salad is enriched with the goodness and nutrition of winter vegetables.
Sweet potatoes are a healthy option instead of potatoes. They are rich in Fiber, vitamin B and Vitamin C. Beetroots are an ingredient which are highly rich in folate, iron and vitamin C levels. They are also rich in fiber thereby facilitating digestion. It is also said to improve blood flow and lower the blood pressure. Corn are rich in dietary fiber, Vitamin B12. They are also a fair source of folic acid and iron, thus helping in production of red blood cells. Carrots are rich in vitamin A, iron and folic acid levels which is good for your vision.
- 15 grams sweet potato
- 15 grams beetroot
- 15 grams carrot
- 10 grams baby corn
- 20 grams onion
- 5 grams olive oil
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 spring fresh coriander leaves
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Nutrition Info
- 109.3 kcal
- 8.2 grams
- 2.4 grams
- 6.7 grams
- Firstly boil the sweet potatoes, beetroot, carrot, corn and let them cool for some time.
- Meanwhile prepare the dressing with onions, lime juice, salt and pepper and coriander leaves in a blender. Blend into a smooth paste.
- Grill all the vegetables seasoned with oil, salt and pepper on a griller.
- Assemble all the vegetables along with the dressing and serve hot.
Over to you
So, try this amazing winter vegetable salad along with your meals or a bowl of freshly made soup served hot.