Cinnamon salmon is the perfect super nutritious supper that is served on the plate in less than half an hour. It’s packed with flavor and that harrisa yogurt just makes it sing. This recipe is an example that easy recipes can be super delicious!
Salmon has a great amount of selenium, omega 3 acids that help in lowering the cholesterol-reducing the risk of heart diseases. Couscous also has a good amount of selenium, the protein that helps in boosting the immune system and reduces the risk of heart diseases. Spices such as turmeric, cinnamon, and garlic have powerful medicinal properties, therefore providing health benefits.
- 15 grams Couscous
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- A small bunch of coriander
- 100ml vegetable stock
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 salmon fillet
- 15 grams of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Harrisa or red chili paste
- Nutrition Info
- 111 kcal
- 4.5 grams
- 10.1 grams
- 5.6 grams
- Start by heating the grill. Take a bowl and add in the couscous, cinnamon coriander, and some seasoning.
- Add in the hot vegetable stock and keep it aside for about 5 minutes to let it soak in.
- Now take a small bowl, add in a pinch of cinnamon, garlic, turmeric, and olive oil and mix well.
- Keep the salmon in the baking tray and spread over the mixture evenly.
- Allow it to cook for about 8-10 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
- On the other side, mix both harrisa or red chili paste along with the yogurt.
- Serve the salmon with fluffed couscous and yogurt. Top it with seasoning and green vegetables if required.
Over to you:
Cinnamon salmon is a no-fuss recipe that is quick to prepare and has heart-healthy ingredients with very less calories that helps in weight loss diet.