The taco salad is very easy to make and prepared within minutes. The layering within the jar makes it easy to consume and take away. It is by far quite delicious and healthy.
Chicken is one of the best source of protein that is good for muscle growth and development. The amino acid, tryptophan in chicken boosts the serotonin levels of brain and provides a comforting food. Black beans on the other hand are good in fiber, potassium, folate, vitamin B6, and phytonutrient content that support heart health.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 10 grams chicken
- Kosher salt as per taste
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 10 grams black beans
- 10 grams corn
- 10 grams lettuce
- 10 gram tomato
- Nutrition Info
- 114 kcal
- 8.8 grams
- 5.3 grams
- 6.6 grams
- Take a skillet and healt some oil on medium heat.
- Add in the chicken and season with salt and taco seasoning.
- Let it cook for about 10 minutes and set it aside to cool a bit.
- Take a clean jar, start by layering the chicken, black beans, corn, tomatoes, lettuce and seasoning.
Over to you:
This easy takeaway salad is a must try and is perfect for those hot summer days!