Bored of regular Roti and Sabzi; try out healthy Mexican Wraps. They are filling, nutritious, easy to make, and a good variety to add to your regular meals.
Avocados are great sources of potassium and healthy fats. Blacked beans are good sources of protein, folate, and phytonutrients.
- 330.05 Kcal
- 12.8 Grams
- 41.9 Grams
- 12.9 Grams
- 1 Soft Corn tortillas Wrap
- 1/2 small onion sliced
- 1 Tsp. Vegetable oil
- 50 Grams Boiled Beans
- 1/2 Medium Tomato Chopped
- 1 Tsp. Fajita Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Grated Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Guacamole
- A handful of Coriander, roughly chopped
- Heat a pan, add oil, then onion, and sautée for a while until softened.
- Now add beans, tomato, and seasoning. Keep flame on simmer for 10 minutes and stir occasionally.
- Warm the wrap. Take a large spoon of beans and spread it on the center of the wrap.
- Top it with grated cheese, and guacamole, and garnish it with some coriander leaves.
- Fold the wrap and it’s ready to serve.
Over To You
Easy Mexican Chilli Bean Wrap is must try when bored with regular meal options.