Squash Tagliatelle with Creamy Pesto is a delicious dish cooked well in creamy pesto. This dish is an amazing evening snack to satisfy your taste buds with its tangy and zingy flavour and delightful taste.
Basil is high in antioxidants and helps your body to fight from various infections. It is also believed that basil protects your body against toxic chemicals thereby preventing the growth of cancerous cells. Spinach is one of the healthiest green vegetables that can be added to the diet. It provides great amounts of Vitamin A, folic acid, nitrates which helps reduce blood pressure levels, good for eye health and fiber.
- 60 grams spinach
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 grams cashew nuts
- 20 grams summer squash noodles (cooked)
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4-5 basil leaves
- 1 cup water
- Nutrition Info
- 118 kcal
- 14.6 grams
- 5.4 grams
- 3.6 grams
- Firstly, add cashews, lemon juice, spinach and garlic into a blender with 1/3 rd cup of water.
- Now add more water until the sauce becomes of a desired consistency.
- Chop a few basil leaves finely and add into the mixture.
- The sauce is ready. Pour the sauce over summer squash noodles and garnish with remaining basil leaves.
Over to you:
So, put your hands on this healthy and tasty recipe and pamper yourself with this mouth-watering recipe cooked well in homemade pesto alfredo sauce.