Kahwa is a fragrant mild winter special recipe of Kashmir. This Kahwa recipe is a great preparation with the addition of Badaam (almonds) and other essential ingredients and hence it gives to a punch of power-packed day.
NUTRITIONAL BENEFITS: Almonds are power-pack nuts that contain a lot of healthy fats, fiber, protein, magnesium and vitamin E with health benefits. It is also good for skin giving it a punch of vitamins.
- 5-grams of almonds
- 1 green tea bag
- 1 pod cardamom
- ½ stick cinnamon
- 1 clove
- 5 grams jaggery
- 1-2 strands Kesar
- Nutrition Info
- 53 kcal
- 5.5 grams
- 1.2 grams
- 2.9 grams
- Boil 1 cup of water. Add to the boiling water cardamom, cloves, cinnamon and Kesar.
- Gently simmer it for 3 minutes. Add jaggery and green tea bag.
- Remove from fire and allow to infuse for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the spices and the tea bag using a tong.
- Prepare the almonds by cutting them in small pieces.
- Add almonds and pout this hot refreshing tea.
Over to you:
This Kahwa is delicately spiced up giving it a refreshing taste. And hence, it is just one of the many flavourful teas that you should try at least once.