Berry and chia coconut pudding is a thick and relishing pudding which is enriched with the amazing flavor and health benefits of berries and chia seeds. It is a perfect pudding to curb your sugar cravings.
Nutritional benefits –
Raspberries are low in calories and high in antioxidant and vitamin C content. Peaches are also highly rich in antioxidants, vitamin A, vitamin C and minerals like Potassium, manganese. Strawberries are a good source of Vitamin C and E which act as antioxidant and are good for skin.
- 10 grams raspberries
- 10 grams strawberries
- 10 grams blueberries
- 50 ml coconut milk
- 10 grams chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- Calories- 260 kcal
- Protein- 8.8 grams
- Carbohydrates- 12.2 grams
- Fat- 21.9 grams
- Take a bowl and soak the chia seeds into coconut milk for 5-7 minutes, until the seeds swell up and thickens.
- Side by side puree all the berries along with lemon juice and put the puree into the chia milk.
- Mix well and top it with chopped almonds to garnish.
- Keep this pudding in fridge for a day and serve chilled.
Over to you-
So enjoy this relishing and highly nutritious Berry and chia coconutty pudding during this festive time.