Rainbow Roll ups is a simple yet delicious dish which is made with the goodness of colorful vegetables. It is a perfect dish to be tried upon and relish the bundles of nutrition along with amazing taste.
Carrot is a rich source of Vitamin A and fiber. Its consumption is linked to improved vision and decreased cholesterol levels.
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 20 grams red bell pepper
- 20 grams yellow pepper
- 20 grams onion
- 20 grams carrot sticks
- 20 grams cucumber sticks
- 1 spring coriander leaves
- ½ teaspoon lime juice
- Salt as per taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 164.4 Kilo calories
- 4.1 grams
- 24.5 grams
- 5 5.2 grams/li>
- Meanwhile, heat some oil in a sauce pan and add finely chopped onions.
- Then add finely chopped red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, carrot sticks, cucumber sticks and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the coriander leaves, spices and add lime juice and mix well.
- Now take tortilla sheets and cook them thoroughly from both sides on a nonstick pan.
- Spread the vegetable mixture on it.
- Roll it to form a wrap and serve hot.
Over to you:
So, enjoy this light and easy recipe in your dinner or lunch time. It’s good to be packed in lunch boxes too. Your kids will surely love it