Chicken mushroom Risotto is an amazing dish which is quick and easy to make and is tasty and filling to eat. It is a dish which is filled with the goodness of healthy chicken and mushrooms.
Chicken is a lean meat which is an excellent source of protein. It plays a role in muscle building and tissue repairing. Mushrooms are rich in potassium, protein, Vitamin K and Vitamin C. Potassium plays a very important role in boosting heart health and controlling high blood pressure.
- 20 grams rice
- 20 grams mushrooms
- 20 grams onion
- 10 grams peas
- 5 grams grated cheese
- 30 grams chicken
- 5 grams olive oil
- Nutrition Info
- 155.3 kcal
- 19.6 grams
- 4.1 grams
- 6.3 grams
- Heat oil in a sauce pan.
- Chop the mushrooms and the onions.
- Sautee onions in the oil until translucent.
- Add rice and toss for few minutes. Then add water and stir.
- Leave on low flame and let it simmer for few minutes.
- Add mushrooms, boiled chicken and peas and leave for another 5 minutes.
- Once the rice is cooked grate some cheese onto it to give it desired creaminess.
- Your chicken mushroom risotto is ready.
Over to you-
So, enjoy this healthy and delicious risotto plate and pamper yourself with the amazing creamy and tangy flavour.