Pink Roasted Garlic cauliflower soup is a relishing recipe which you can enjoy at any time during the day. It consists of low calorie ingredients such as cauliflower, beetroots and Garlic to provide you with tangy tinge and flavor.
Cauliflower is a very light vegetable which is high in fiber and thus can aid proper digestion. Essential vitamins and minerals like folate, vitamin c are also present in it. Beetroots are an ingredient which are highly rich in folate, iron and vitamin C levels. They are also rich in fiber thereby facilitating digestion. It is also said to improve blood flow and lower the blood pressure.
- 40 grams Cauliflower
- 20 grams Beetroot
- 20 grams onion
- 20 grams tomato
- ½ teaspoon Ginger and garlic paste
- 10 ml coconut milk
- 1 cup water or vegetable broth
- 1teaspoon lime juice
- Salt and pepper as per taste
- Fresh basil for garnish
- Nutrition Info
- 78.4 kcal
- 5.6 grams
- 1.5 grams
- 4.4 grams
- Put some oil is saucepan and add cauliflower florets into it.
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook until its flavor is completely absorbed
- Add rest of the vegetables like beetroot, onion and tomato in the pan and cook thoroughly.
- Cook until soft and add coconut milk and water or vegetable broth and bring to boil.
- Add salt, pepper and lime juice and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil leaves and serve hot.
Over to you:
Pink roasted Garlic cauliflower soup is a perfect bowl of delicious taste and ample benefits. It is for sure a must try.