A great start to the day makes the entire day energetic. The best healthy option for breakfast is to add eggs to the diet. There are different ways of cooking eggs and one among them is this delicious veggie egg scramble. Different varieties of veggies can be added to increase the nutritional content.
Egg whites contain the highest biological value for protein and are great for muscle building. They are good in protein and vitamin D and are also filling therefore helps to lose weight. Mushrooms are a good source of selenium that helps in heart diseases and thyroid problems. They have no fat and have very low carbohydrates, therefore good for health.
- 2 egg whites
- 20 grams onion
- 10 grams of corn
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon ghee
- 20 grams mushroom
- 10 grams of green pepper
- 10 grams red and yellow pepper
- Salt and black pepper as per taste
- Seasonings as desired
- Nutrition Info
- 102 kcal
- 6.1 grams
- 8.5 grams
- 5.1 grams
- Take a clean bowl and add in the egg whites. Beat them properly and add in the chopped veggies.
- Heat some butter in a skillet and mix in the veggies egg mixture.
- Cook it for some time until the eggs are properly cooked.
- Sprinkle some salt, pepper, and seasonings.
- Serve with multigrain bread and a cup of hot coffee.
Over to you:
Eggs are a perfect start to the day and are the best option for breakfast. They can be prepared in different ways. Enjoy the egg scramble with the perfect piece of bread!