The perfect recipe to grab on while having your evening tea with friends or family. This bread has a very crunchy texture and the presence of oats add some extra fiber to the bread
Oats being the main ingredient is a great source of fiber that is good for constipation and helps to lower blood sugar levels. It helps to lose weight as well. Sesame seeds are a great source of fiber, therefore, help in constipation, lowering cholesterol, and reduce heart risks. Therefore this recipe is good for arthritis patients.
- 15 grams oats flour
- 5 grams oatmeal
- 5 grams sesame seed
- A pinch of fruit salt
- 50ml low-fat milk
- 1 egg white
- A pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon of honey
- ½ teaspoon oil
- A teaspoon of orange zest
- Nutrition Info
- 167 kcal
- 16.9 grams
- 8.5 grams
- 7.3 grams
- Start by preheating the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Meanwhile, take the milk and add in some oat flour, oatmeal, sesame seed, fruit salt, salt, and some honey. Mix them well.
- In a separate bowl beat the egg white and add in the orange zest and milk oats mixture. Stir them well until it turns to a batter.
- Take a greased tin and add in the batter and bake for about 30-40 minutes.
- After that serve it with that perfect cup of evening tea.
Over to you
This highly nutritious and easy-to-prepare sesame flatbread is a healthy go-to snack to munch on anywhere- anytime. Fruits or nuts can be added to give it a different punch!